Temporal Coincidence AKA Absolute Simultaneity

Home Forums Science and Philosophy Temporal Coincidence AKA Absolute Simultaneity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BlueMoon 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

timeless
    Participant

Hi,
    I am new in NPA and for a good start I would like to trigger some discussion on relative simultaneity.
    I have conducted a preliminary study which has convinced me that the so called relative simultaneity has a very similar nature as pseudo-simultaneity in different time zones, that is the same clock time in two time zones does not really mean indications are simultaneous. My arguments can be found on line in http://www.academia.edu/6500189/A_Study_on_Invariance_of_Temporal_Coincidence
    I would appreciate any comments. It is hard to find people willing to participate in this kind of discussion.
    Regards,
    Andrew Wutke

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  timeless.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  timeless.

Sam Falaki
    Keymaster

I’ll add this to our newsletter. I think people are not aware that there is activity on the forum and hence not visiting to check.

BlueMoon
    Participant

I’ll add this to our newsletter. I think people are not aware that there is activity on the forum and hence not visiting to check.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.